HITACHI KOKUSAI ELECTRIC COMARK – PARALLAX TV TRANSMITTER
TRANSMITTER DESIGNED FOR REPACK
The future has arrived. With rapid changes in solid state RF device technologies and design techniques, combined with our commitment to improve efficiency, Hitachi-COMARK has developed our commitment to improve efficiency , Hitachi-Comark has developed PARALLAX™—the industry’s next generation medium and high power liquid cooled, solid state transmitter.
PARALLAX features unique engineering that allows for the highest signal quality, reliability, and efficiency while keeping the cost of ownership as low as possible. Most important, PARALLAX offers flexibility: no matter how large or small, each station is assured top-notch performance for its specific needs.
- Unique vertical 2kW high-gain Power Amplifier (PA) “building block” modules, ~50lbs
- Broadband Doherty amplifier technology produces ultra-high RF efficiency
- Double-sided liquid cooling plate configuration optimizes RF power density—available from 5kW through 100kW TPO in ATSC 1.0, same RF output power in ATSC 3.0 or DVB-T/T2
- EXACT DTV exciter supports ATSC or DVB-T/T2; can be upgraded with unique “DualCast” design from ATSC 1.0 to ATSC 3.0, preserving investment
- Liquid cooled amplifiers mean high reliability, simple installation, easy maintenance
- Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) Hot-Swap AC to DC rectifiers provide >96% efficiency
- Industry leading Digital Adaptive Pre-correction (DAP) gets highest RF signal performance
- Remote web GUI control/monitoring or SNMP v2 for Network Operations Center maximizes ease of use
- Manufactured, serviced, and supported in the U.S.A.